The heartwarming stories in “Tales from Dada’s Farm,” will transport you to the carefree world of the two kids who have come to visit their grandpa’s farm.
When Dana and Daria visit their grandpa’s farm, they discover breathtaking wide open spaces, hills blooming with wildflowers and thick woods teeming with mischievous woodland creatures. In their countryside rambles the kids wave at the good-natured farm workers driving tractors, and say hello to the cows and goats grazing in grassy pastures. The smell of sweet sap and the sounds of dry leaves and hay crunching beneath their hiking shoes are strangely peaceful, and immerses them in a rustic world that they come to love.
In this idyllic world, their happiness is made complete by the inexhaustible store of stories that their warmhearted grandpa has. Their wise and benevolent grandpa tells them stories from the past and teaches them the moral values such as truthfulness, honesty, and love for nature. He tells them wondrous stories and facts about trees and wildlife.
Table of Content
- Dana and Daria Visit Dada’s Farm: Both the kids immensely enjoy exploring their grandpa’s farm. The visit becomes especially memorable for Dana!
- Daria Climbs the Oak Tree: Daria enjoys scampering on the giant oak with her new friend Sidra. Her brother Dana sits in the shade creating beautiful watercolors. And grandpa tells fascinating true stories about the majestic oaks.
- Mr. Fox Says, ‘The Grapes are Sour.’: An ancient fable retold with fun illustrations.
- Three Fishes: Three fishes live a charmed life in a pond. Then comes the fisherman! Find out what happens next.
- The Light of the Heart: Mevlana Rumi’s words bring us peace.
These enchanting timeless stories with whimsical watercolor illustrations make the book fun to read and explore for everyone. The beautiful and inspiring stories in this book “Tales from Dada’s Farm” kindle a sense of wonder about nature and about our cultural heritage. Not only your kids but the inner child in you would also fall in love with these stories!
About the Series “Grandpa’s Farm Stories”
The books in the series “Grandpa’s Farm Stories” contain:
Spellbinding stories from the Sufi tradition and ancient fables that encourage moral values such as truthfulness and honesty.
Fun anecdotes from life on a farm inspiring a love for nature.
Very well researched and enjoyable true stories from our natural and cultural heritage such as: “Ibn Sina – Father of Medicine,” “Al-Khwarizmi – The Father of Algebra,” and “All About the Majestic Oak.”