Most Popular Job Search Strategies
Most Effective Job Search Strategies
How employers look for candidates
Your job search is effective if you align your job hunt strategy with the strategies that employers are using
• Many employers using a conjunction of the above methods.
• There is a clear correlation between the employer’s strategies and the success of the job hunter’s strategies.
The charts are based on the data from the study – “Facts & Trends From The North America Job Market” – Allied Group
• Most job applicant spend 80% of their time on popular methods which have very low returns.
• Most employers and recruiters search for job seekers in the exact opposite way from how the job seekers search for them.
• No one is unemployable – A programmatic & measurable approach is the key to faster success.