Need some short term training. Anyone can learn these and become good at them.
- Craftsmanship (Dressmaking, carpentry etc), handyman, car mechanic
- Fitness instructor, Yoga instructor etc
- Massage therapist, Chiropractors etc
Artistic & Intuitive
These require training like the manual skills – but they also require aptitude, talent and passion for that particular job
- Artists, sculptors, photographers
- Engineering disciplines which require drawing – eg mechanical engineering etc
- Fashion Designers
Reading & Wwriting
Teachers, Editors, Copywriters, Historian, Archaelogist
Tea Tasters, Inspection related jobs etc
- Accountants etc
Have you done budgeting or accounting for your family or for family events?
This is closely related to arithmetics – but not all analytical people are good at (nor do they enjoy) pure number crunching.
, Engineering, Scientists, Research Scholars etc
Problem Solving, Product management, Entrepreneur
Career Counsellors, caregivers, psychologists, nurses, doctors
Leadership, Management & Organisational abilities